The best place to find Silver jewelry in Gauteng
Did you know? Another name for 925 silver is called Sterling silver. It is an alloy that contains 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% of different metals, usually copper. The 925 stamp on the jewelry shows the originality of the product. Jewelers have been using it for centuries because of the perfect touch it has. The stamp shows the difference between coated metals and real silver. You should know the difference between the two or go to a jeweler you trust.
Common questions asked about sterling silver are: Is it good quality? Is it cheap? Is it pure?
Firstly, the question you should be asking yourself is why is it great for jewelry? Here are some reasons:
- Sterling silver is durable and light, and is also known that it is much stronger than gold which makes it an ideal choice for jewelry. The durability of the metal makes up for the cost. Because it does not go out of style.
- You can add different types of stones with silver to make it more fashionable. They are different things you can do with it that makes it trendy even after a period of time.
- It is a customizable, affordable and workable metal which gives jewelers and designers the ability and freedom to experiment different and new styles.
- It is easily finished. This means that it can be readily coated or plated with anti-tarnishing agents so that it doesn’t get worn out easily or even tarnished.
Why Sterling silver?
- About 10% of people are allergic to nickel, but it increases in women because they have more exposure to metal through jewelry. Sterling silver has hypoallergenic which is most likely to cause a less allergic reaction than nickel or brass.
- It has an increased strength which shows that it can cast for a lifetime.
- It has a high customization potential
- Has an incredible versatility – Silver adds a classy touch to any look.
- It is very accessible and has a wide variety which allows one to build an interesting jewelry collection
- You can wear it for different occasions as it is versatile, from office parties to family outings. it adds a more classy and elegant touch to your outfits.
- It has different jewelry options to choose from such as locket, pendant, bracelet or earrings.
- Another benefit of silver is that it is easy to maintain, all you need to do is wipe and clean the piece of jewelry with a cloth and your jewelry would shine like never before.
- It looks good no matter your skin tone and blending it with white and platinum colours makes it shine even more.
We offer genuine 925 Sterling silver jewelry. You can shop from your mobile phone or computer and get your order delivered to your door step. Get great modern styling/design jewelry including tree of life and unity jewelry. We also stock religious symbols and alphabets. We only deliver in South Africa. Please see visit us. 925 silver.
Contact us on: 0729181601